Remove Advertisements

Petrified Twilight Scale

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: Petrified Twilight Scale

Postby Mert » Fri May 28, 2010 5:23 am

Dammit! Similarly though, we've literally never killed Heroic Putricide without Last Word dropping. I think that's four or five consecutive weeks now since our first kill...
Mert

Postby Archeth » Fri May 28, 2010 5:35 am

heuvarius wrote:
Mert wrote:Haha, we have a bit of a saying in guild chat that "there are no shields in ICC". Got a Holydin waiting on the Spell Shield, we've never seen the Blood Queen one, etc. Blizzard hates shield users, fact! And, while we're at it, where the hell is my pony? :wink:

5 BQL shields and counting. (this is only heroic ones. we've had 2 normal ones on top of that) At least we have 7 Pally and 2 Warriors to take them.

We haven't seen one of these yet, neither normal nor heroic. But heroic Neverending Winter always drops in our mount runs when our MT isn't there, and not when he is. Most alt tanks and offspecs have that shield now, he's mostly in 277 gear with a 258 shield still.
Archeth

Postby Ulrik » Fri May 28, 2010 7:16 am

Agreed. ICC has no tank drops. 5 months for the first pair of any Dreamwalker boots. No Blood Queen shield of any ilevel still.

Back to the trinket: I have an armor set sure but I don't armor up trinkets. Imo passive effects on current armor trinks too dumb, active ones on stam ones too useful. Added to my reluctance to dump stam is the trigger on melee attacks only, and the proc is up in the air but if it's dodge it's looking like you're bringing a knife to a gun fight. Not useless, but not the best tool.
Ulrik

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice