Trinket Comparison Discussion.

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: Trinket Comparison Discussion.

Postby Fenrìr » Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 am

bldavis wrote:huh?

surely your not above running a fast 10 man, Bone Breaker and Facelifter

and heroic versions Facelifter and Bonebreaker

edit: as far as my trinkets, i use The Key and The Glyph while swapping in Brewfest when i need extra stam

As I see you edited your post, I have both of those weapons which I'm almost positive you've glanced at my armory to see I have the Bonebreaker equipped. However, my point still stands considering the vast amounts of healing/dps weapons that are available and how they get the option of going with ArP instead of Crit, or haste instead of crit, etc. Compared to those, we have 6 total viable weapons in both 10 and 25 man (only 2 from 25 man which is from LK); whereas there's a total of 128 different weapons in each of 10 and 25 man for DPS/healers to choose from.

Trinkets are well, another story. I really would like to know why blizzard only puts in like one good trinket for dps / healers and a slew of crappy ones for us to shift through. Ugh...
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 am

Fenrìr wrote:
bldavis wrote:huh?

surely your not above running a fast 10 man, Bone Breaker and Facelifter

and heroic versions Facelifter and Bonebreaker

edit: as far as my trinkets, i use The Key and The Glyph while swapping in Brewfest when i need extra stam

As I see you edited your post, I have both of those weapons which I'm almost positive you've glanced at my armory to see I have the Bonebreaker equipped. However, my point still stands considering the vast amounts of healing/dps weapons that are available and how they get the option of going with ArP instead of Crit, or haste instead of crit, etc. Compared to those, we have 6 total viable weapons in both 10 and 25 man (only 2 from 25 man which is from LK); whereas there's a total of 128 different weapons in each of 10 and 25 man for DPS/healers to choose from.

Trinkets are well, another story. I really would like to know why blizzard only puts in like one good trinket for dps / healers and a slew of crappy ones for us to shift through. Ugh...

all i did in my ninja edit was fix some spelling and removed the -Hero but yes i see your point, its pathetic how many dps options there are and how few +def tanking weapons we have to choose from.

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Xivik » Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

I love how the trinket i mentioned in my OP hasn't been mentioned once :)

But by the looks of things, its basically a crap CTC, which seems quite bad.
Xivik Armory Profile.
Xivik

Postby Fenrìr » Wed May 05, 2010 9:26 pm

I touched base on your question in my first post. Tbh, trinkets are very situational but the most beneficial ones you'll find are running dual stam ones.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed May 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Fenrìr wrote:I touched base on your question in my first post. Tbh, trinkets are very situational but the most beneficial ones you'll find are running dual stam ones.

Don't go to the dark side! It's armor you want!
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Thu May 06, 2010 1:46 am

fuzzygeek wrote:
Fenrìr wrote:I touched base on your question in my first post. Tbh, trinkets are very situational but the most beneficial ones you'll find are running dual stam ones.

It depends what you are fighting as to what trinket set up you should use :wink: .

It is neither light nor dark, simply grey.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby bldavis » Thu May 06, 2010 2:35 am

Barathorn wrote:
fuzzygeek wrote:

It depends what you are fighting as to what trinket set up you should use :wink: .

It is neither light nor dark, simply grey.

although sometimes youll get green adn go WTF WAS THAT!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice