Remove Advertisements

First EoF purchase ?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

First EoF purchase ?

Postby Fath » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:15 am

All my gear is pretty bad .. i have pillars of might crafted but i cant wear them
because if i drop the t9 pants i will lose 80 defense rating and i dont know how i
can make it up without dropping stam gems and gemming for dr
i finally got 60 badges and i dont know what to pick ...

here is my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&cn=Fath

i really love the way t10 looks but people say its terrible
Fath

Re: First EoF purchase ?

Postby blakk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 am

first purchase should be the cloak and if i were you i'd grab another set of boots and wear the pillars as they are amazing with a side of awesome
blakk

Postby Barathorn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 am

From the corner the shady figure catches your eye as you enter the room. There is something disturbing about him. Do you,

a/ make your way to the door opposite and leave? [turn to page 66]
b/ make your way out of the door you entered the room through? [turn to page 66]
c/ question the shady looking figure? [turn to Talderas]
d/ read the sticky thread that gives you the answers

You turn to page 66. You encounter a Grue. Your adventure ends here.

Talderas gives you a random statement to work with. You are confused.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Fath » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 am

blakk wrote:first purchase should be the cloak and if i were you i'd grab another set of boots and wear the pillars as they are amazing with a side of awesome

what other boots could i get ?
Fath

Postby Fath » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:44 am

Barathorn wrote:From the corner the shady figure catches your eye as you enter the room. There is something disturbing about him. Do you,

b/ make your way out of the door you entered the room through? [turn to page 66]

thanks
Fath

Postby Barathorn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Fath wrote:
Barathorn wrote:From the corner the shady figure catches your eye as you enter the room. There is something disturbing about him. Do you,

thanks

No worries :)

if you have any further questions on upgrades could you put them in the Gear Advice sticky please :wink: .

Cheers

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby blakk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Fath wrote:
blakk wrote:first purchase should be the cloak and if i were you i'd grab another set of boots and wear the pillars as they are amazing with a side of awesome

I'd have to look at the exact trade off but I believe using the 232 boots from H HoR or the other crafted BS boots and the pillars comes out ahead of what you have now.
blakk

Postby Fath » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:57 pm

blakk wrote:
Fath wrote:

I'd have to look at the exact trade off but I believe using the 232 boots from H HoR or the other crafted BS boots and the pillars comes out ahead of what you have now.

are you referring to the deathspike crafted boots .. then are one level below what my current boots are and give me 53 dr .. but im still going to be like 30 dr short .. i guess i can change my chest enchant and cloak enchant .. is it worth it though u would say ?
Fath

Postby Fath » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:39 pm

i bought the belt and by doing that and swapping out an enchant and 1 gem .. i was able to keep my boots and put on my pillars of might and still stay at 540 def
Fath

Postby Barathorn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Fath wrote:i bought the belt and by doing that and swapping out an enchant and 1 gem .. i was able to keep my boots and put on my pillars of might and still stay at 540 def

When you are able to start switching your enchants around for effective health you can comfortably go down to 537 defence if you wear the PvP shoulder enchant as the resilience covers those 3 defence rating points.

Barathorn

Barathorn

Postby Fath » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:47 am

hmm really ?? i have the pvp shoulder enchant .. so i put those enchants back to life and just maintain 537 and ill be fine ?
Fath

Postby Barathorn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:19 am

Fath wrote:hmm really ?? i have the pvp shoulder enchant .. so i put those enchants back to life and just maintain 537 and ill be fine ?

Correct.

:wink:

Barathorn

Postby Fath » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:54 am

Barathorn wrote:
Fath wrote:hmm really ?? i have the pvp shoulder enchant .. so i put those enchants back to life and just maintain 537 and ill be fine ?

Correct.

:wink:

thanks alot .. i never knew that :D
Fath

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice