Remove Advertisements

Stuck in gearing

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Stuck in gearing

Postby Malakath » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Malakath

I dont have alot of time to play WoW and was wondering if i could get any advice on how to gear further or should i just keep doing random hc's and get tier 9?
Malakath

Re: Stuck in gearing

Postby Flex » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Drop some emblems down and get a libram, Valor emblem Block One is great for heroics. Then just fill out your weakest pieces, helm then legs.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Flex wrote:Drop some emblems down and get a libram, Conquest emblem Block One is great for heroics. Then just fill out your weakest pieces, helm then legs.

Fixed.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:
Flex wrote:Drop some emblems down and get a libram, Conquest emblem Block One is great for heroics. Then just fill out your weakest pieces, helm then legs.

Fixed.

Right, too much down trading. My Horde Paladin downtraded frost emblems to get the libram first.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby jathitimus » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:44 am

Flex wrote:
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:

Fixed.

Right, too much down trading. My Horde Paladin downtraded frost emblems to get the libram first.

I can not think of any case where it is worth down ranking frost badges while being at a gear level where you still need badge gear.
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
jathitimus

Postby bldavis » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:57 am

Flex wrote:

/cry

i would kill for more EoF's and your downgrading? At your gear level????

on topic: look at getting the T9 helm/legs and possibly the EoH shield (more stats then just def) and i would work on getting the trinket out of H-HoL (at work and cant link wowhead grrr)

there are quite a few upgrades from ToC5 in both reg and heroic, and keep running the icc 5mans, there is a nice shield if you can get into HoR, in fact its teh one im using in ICC10 (dam gunship and Anub wont drop my new one!)

the other thing i would suggest is getting saronite swordbreakers crafted asap, very nice bracers,a dn fairly cheap nowadays. you should be able to get the mats off the AH

that should get you started :D

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice