Got new gloves - worth replacing?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Got new gloves - worth replacing?

Postby phaqueue » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 am

So, picked these: [Veincrusher Gauntlets] up tonight because no one else wanted them...

Just wondering if it's worth replacing my 251 T10 gloves with (I will still have set bonus after replacing)
(link to t10 for ease of broswing: [Lightsworn Handguards]

also - armory link for more ease of browsing: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... %C3%B6hica

thanks in advance for the input!
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams
phaqueue

Re: Got new gloves - worth replacing?

Postby Boyfriend » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:12 am

I would keep your current gauntlets, the armor on it is worth more than the extra stamina on the new ones; and you don't particularly need the expertise.
Boyfriend
Maintankadonor

Postby badgermonkey » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 am

Boyfriend wrote:I would keep your current gauntlets, the armor on it is worth more than the extra stamina on the new ones; and you don't particularly need the expertise.

800 armour against almost 40 stamina. I'd say it's probably a close cut thing tbh.
badgermonkey

Postby lucem » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:39 am

if you use thecks conversion of armour-stamina its a 10/1 ratio.
that would make 800 armour woth 80 stamina, so its 2x what you would gain from replacing the gloves
lucem

Postby phaqueue » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 pm

lucem wrote:if you use thecks conversion of armour-stamina its a 10/1 ratio.
that would make 800 armour woth 80 stamina, so its 2x what you would gain from replacing the gloves

Thanks - I remembered Theck putting out a conversion, but I couldn't find the exact number when I looked the other night (although it was at the end of being awake for upwards of 30 hours... so I might not have been a thorough as I normally would be :( )
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams
phaqueue

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice