Remove Advertisements

Which pieces for the (264)T10 2-piece bonus?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: Which pieces for the (264)T10 2-piece bonus?

Postby theckhd » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Wrathy wrote:Honestly most 25 man raiders should be going for the Tier Helm and Shoulders at the 264 level, as the gunship shoulders only offer a bit more hp, and the expertise on the Cata chest is invaluable to get to that hard cap when you start dropping it off your ToTC gear for the badge gear.

I personally went with the Cata chest and shoulders helm tier option until i got to the T10 277 level.

I obviously agree, but I think that Awyndel has a good point about Shoulders/Gloves for 2-piece at the 264 level. It trades 22 stamina and some avoidance for higher defense and a chunk of hit rating, which could be valuable if you're having threat issues and helps vindication uptime a little. It's an option worth considering depending on what drops you see.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Awyndel » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 am

Helmet+gloves on 264, just to be clear. Could be interpreted as shoulders+gloves the way it was written.

I was finally able to make the switch to 277 this week. Still sitting at 538 defence, with last word even. So that works out fine. Hope the expertise boots will drop soon.
Awyndel

Postby Wrathy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Awyndel wrote:I was finally able to make the switch to 277 this week. Still sitting at 538 defence, with last word even. So that works out fine. Hope the expertise boots will drop soon.

I also made the swap but must be getting some defense somewhere else, as I was sitting at 545.
Dakiros wrote:Hear that sound? Its Wrathy breaking Wowhead and Wordpress while he quickly comes up with the Rival set.

Avenging Wrathy - A Protection Paladin Blog
Wrathy's Guide to Gear Sets

Wrathy
Maintankadonor

Postby Awyndel » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Some minor differences, but mostly your 20 defence shield enchant.
Awyndel

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice