Remove Advertisements

Weapon enchant

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Weapon enchant

Postby ament » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm in a semi-hardcore guild, my gm been on me to get a new weapon enchant, currently i have 26 agility but they want me to get Blood Draining on it.
I don't really see what's so good about that enchant, the logs i've looked at it heals maybe one or two times for an entire fight. Should i get blood draining or something else?
ament

Re: Weapon enchant

Postby jathitimus » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Blood draining is a heal when you need it most, it might only heal a few times but it will always be when you need it most.
All of the weapon enchants are lackluster for tanks.

I would look at why they are asking you to change the enchant. Do they think that agility is a hunter stat and you are stupid for using it OR are you dying regularly on progression fights? Do you have generally poor gear choices in the past and they feel they need to coach you OR did they read a write up on blood draining somewhere on the interwebs and think it is the best thing since sliced bread?

IMO, the only good weapon enchant is accuracy, with mongoose and blood draining each tieing for second place with their niches.

Also give the search button a work out, tons of people have talked about weapon enchants in the past.
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
jathitimus

Postby blakk » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:30 pm

accuracy is best for threat untill the hit isnt' needed then mongoose is best for threat and it also has a survival part to it. blood draining like he said is a heal when you need it like AD.
blakk

Postby Barathorn » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Digren's excellant guide covers the choices we have :wink: Have a read of that ament.

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice