Could use the works, full evaluation

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Could use the works, full evaluation

Postby Deano » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 am

After about 2 months of raid tanking, I was wondering if someone could give me a quick overview to make sure I am not screwing something up gear \gems \ enchants\ spec. I also had a question of what to get next with my Frost Badges. I have gotten the cloak \ belt \ and T10 shoulders already. Was wondering if I should save up for the T10 chest, pick up the Key trinket, or maybe go in another direction completely. At the moment I am sitting at 55 badges or so.

I pretty much only do 10 mans for ICC or TOGC\TOC , and the group I run with can do wing 1 \ fester \ rot. To put the drops I would be able to get into prospective.

I have really dont have any threat issues, and my EH set has not seemed to get me in trouble yet ( not getting shotted by anything )

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Holycripes

Thank you guys\Gals

Deano
Deano

Re: Could use the works, full evaluation

Postby Harmacy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Spec and glyphs look mostly good - Reckoning is an ok choice for those 3 talent points but since you mention you have no threat issues, I would rather put them into Divine Sac/Guardian for the awesome cooldown and improved Sacred Shield.

There are a few gems and enchants I would change (cloak and gloves enchanted with armor for instance), but mostly you're lookin good. I would replace the Essence of Gossamer with Glyph of Indomitability for ICC, and then spend badges on the 264 gloves.

edit: And get a second profession!
Harmacy

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice