Tat's 3.3 10 MAN Loot List!

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: Tat's 3.3 10 MAN Loot List!

Postby Flex » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Sapria wrote:Great guide, was curious to why you didn't list Spiked Deathdealers or Indestructible Plate Girdle, are they not as good as I thought they were?

If you are not doing ToGC 10 then they are the best in those specific slots for 10 man raiders pre-Icecrown so they should be added.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Tats » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Flex wrote:
Sapria wrote:Great guide, was curious to why you didn't list Spiked Deathdealers or Indestructible Plate Girdle, are they not as good as I thought they were?

If you are not doing ToGC 10 then they are the best in those specific slots for 10 man raiders pre-Icecrown so they should be added.

Both the Black Spire Sabatons and the Belt of the Nether Champion from normal are on par with both of those, respectively.

*IF* EH is your road, both of the crafted pieces provide slightly more EH.

Either way, crafted pieces are something people can get without raiding, so I will add them ;) thanks for the catch!
Tats

Postby Daizengar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:03 pm

I was looking at your list and I have a question. I do 10 man mostly, but I lucked out in a pug and got Juggernaut's Vitality.

Trinket
+192 Stamina
Requires Level 80
Item Level 245
Use: Increases maximum health by 4610 for 15 sec. Shares cooldown with Battlemaster's trinkets. (3 Min Cooldown)

I know it's from 25 man drops, but still i was curious; Where does this trinket fit in with the List of Stamina Trinkets?
Daizengar

Postby Vandril » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 am

Corroded Skeleton Key 60 Frost Badges
Juggernaut's Vitality (ilvl245)
Royal Seal of King Llane Yogg-Saron Ulduar 10
The Black Heart The Black Knight. ToC 5 H

Removed the Prof-Trinket (dont like it, sorry ;) ),
Vandril
Maintankadonor

Postby Spotnick » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Is there a reason why Ardent Guard heroic (245) is not listed in weapons?

I looted Facelifter last night, and quite frankly, it doesn't look like an upgrade to me compared to Ardent Guard (Crusader's Glory for alliance folks)
Spotnick

Postby Khabel » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:24 pm

list of relics?
Khabel

Postby Shoju » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 am

My question (and pardon me if it was asked and answered and I missed it)

Why do you list the t10 251 shoulders above the normal blood prince shoulders from an EH standpoint?

Wouldn't the blood prince shoulders prove to have more going for them with 2 sockets as opposed to 1? Or are we including something in the EH discussion that I'm missing?
Shoju

Postby Tats » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Wow, im surprised people are still reading this ;)I haven't played in awhile, so I didn't make a huge attempt to keep this up.

Shoju wrote:My question (and pardon me if it was asked and answered and I missed it)

Why do you list the t10 251 shoulders above the normal blood prince shoulders from an EH standpoint?

Wouldn't the blood prince shoulders prove to have more going for them with 2 sockets as opposed to 1? Or are we including something in the EH discussion that I'm missing?

The prince shoulders do provide more stamina, but fall very short on avoidance. Overall, the badge shoulders provide more of a benefit.
Tats

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice