Its time to start swapping in avoidance gear

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Its time to start swapping in avoidance gear

Postby Trueblood » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 pm

hi all. long time lurker, first time poster :). I had a question about my gear. I recently hit the block cap, but unfortunately my gear has a lot of BR on it. I'm told BR is a cheap stat to get to the promised land with and my question is this. Specifically which of my pieces should I consider switching out first? Here is a link to my armory page and I should be logged in my raid gear.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Trueblood

Thanks in advance!
Trueblood

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Well your helm, chest, and legs are your big sources of BR so any one of those really. The Tier chest and Legs have BR and the Helm has BV. So you'll likely have to look at the non tier alternatives.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Thomasza » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:23 am

Slightly off-topic here: I noticed that you're a JC. And I noticed you put your 3 Solid Dragon's Eyes in blue sockets. You're best suited to put them in red sockets or, if you're fine on defense rating, yellow sockets. If you're going to put straight stam into blue sockets, Solid Sky Sapphires are the better way to do this. Compared to a Sky Sapphire, a Dragon's Eye is 17 more stam. Compared to a stam/dodge or stam/def, 29 more.
Thomasza

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice