Remove Advertisements

Gear list?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Gear list?

Postby Shikaku » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:17 am

Back in TBC I played a 'lock and there was an amazing guide for gearing warlocks here (scroll down to the title "links to posts"). As you can see all gear desired by warlocks is laid out in order from best to worst (hasn't been updated for WOTLK), with where to find it.
I was just wondering if ayone knows of anything like this for tankadin gear? All the guides that I can find either only list "just dinged 80" gear like Eanin's Failsafe guide or 25 man gear and are generally not as easy to follow as that guide. I could easily check what was available to me at the time and what I could work to, all organized.

Anyone seen anything like this?
Shikaku

Postby Newcron » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 am

I actually found Eanin's Failsafe Guide extremely easy to follow as a new Paladin.

If you look at it closely, it isn't a guide about 'just dinged 80' as there are a lot of items in there that you can get as low as level 74. Honored rep items are also there and you can get them at 76 or 78.

Have you looked at Aleyona's guide? That one does show a list of gear similar to the warlock's guide you linked.

Edit to include link to Aleyona's list:
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... hp?t=18989
Newcron

Postby Shikaku » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 am

Aye I'm geared past Eanin's guide, just need something inbetween that and 25 mans. Aleyona's is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks :)
Shikaku

Postby Arnock » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice