Advice

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Advice

Postby brgiant » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 pm

I'm still working on my tanking set. I know I need enchants, and I that will come when I finish on rep. But any pointers would be great. I want to get more health, but I'm right on the border of 540 defense.

I already replaced the brewfest trinket with Essence of Gossamer.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Galakrond&n=Aileene
brgiant

Postby bub64882 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Start working on your Argent Crusade rep for the awesome head enchant at Revered. A belt buckle + gem would be a cheap buff to your belt. Red Sword of Courage from h UP would be a handy drop, but I suspect you know that already. :)

Others can comment better than I on the rest.
bub64882

Postby Lirt » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Yep, AC rep and belt buckle is a good idea. The expertise enchants on your gloves and bracers don't seem really necessary to me, replace them with stam. The golem boss in Gundrak drops good shoulders that you could work on getting.
Lirt

Postby brgiant » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Yeah, the expertise enchants were stop-gap measures. I just got the drops recently and haven't had a chance to find someone to put the stam enchants on. I already knew the expertise so... well it's better than nothing.

Thanks for the good info though.
brgiant

Postby phaqueue » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:09 pm

for gloves... just buy the stam kit from the AH - Heavy Borean Armor Kit if I remember right... like 20g per on my server
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams
phaqueue

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice