Remove Advertisements

2% threat vs 15 STR on gloves

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

2% threat vs 15 STR on gloves

Postby Marklevin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:45 pm

What do you think? I'm gonna probably stick with 2% threat on gloves (cuz i'm too damn cheap to re enchant, and because I'm lazy)

What are your guys' thoughts on the matter?
Marklevin

Postby majiben » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 pm

If it's a new enchant get +15 str. Not worth renchanting over +2% threat though.

At 2k TPS +2% threat will give about 10 more tps than +15 str at the cost of 10-11 BV.

With threat caps a non issue atm the side benifits or dps and BV outweiegh the minor threat boost.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Talwen » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 am

For what it's worth, I ended up re-enchanting my gloves from 2% threat to 15 hit and am very happy with the results. I found post-patch that I wasn't having any problems at all with sustained threat, but that an unlucky streak of misses or parries early in the fight combined with incautious DPSers could make me real nervous. So I'm trying at this point to stack a bit more hit and expertise in my gear, in an effort to make more reliable early threat rather than higher sustained numbers.
Talwen

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice