Remove Advertisements

Gear Check please.

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Gear Check please.

Postby Cuthbert » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:38 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Jurlion

Talk to me, Fellas.

Where should i go, and where should i stay away from with this current gear?

What should badge up for next?

Doing kara weekly now as well.

Thanks.
Cuthbert

Postby UMIO » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:34 pm

just stay in kara and doing some of the easier heroics. next badge upgrade should go towards ur legs or ur helm depending on which u get first then get the one u dont have. after that get the cape or neck depending if u get one from kara or heroics. also the badge boots may be viable if u can afford to loose the avoidance but with 3.0 just around the corner that shouldn't be a problem so u may want to get them before the cape or neck
UMIO

Postby econ21 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Kara drops some nice helms though - the T4 especially, but also the opera one - so I am not sure I would use badges for that (can't even remember what the badge helm is).

The 2.4 legs are one badge item that most people keep for a long time (near T6 quality), so I would be inclined to save for them. Check out whether you want the Sunguard or the Aldor.

Cloak and ring are also virtually top end stuff. The rest will be easier to find substitutes for.
econ21

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice