Remove Advertisements

Heroics and up?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Heroics and up?

Postby palhala » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:45 pm

My guild has been pushing me to finish gearing to run heroics and kara. I'm short on the uncrush cap by about 5-6% still.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cairne&n=Palhala

Getting the Belt of the Guardian and Bracers of the Green Fortress crafted in the next few days and working on SSO shield + s2 mace (I now hate pvp).

Should I be running heroics now, or getting more gear before I start?

Thanks guys/gals
palhala

Postby Yukionna » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Run them now!! Don't use blessing of sanc, use kings.. that should bring your HP up a bit more and if you can get your hands on a priest healer you'll be gtg with fort.

You have good defense rating and the 15 badge libram should help you a ton with your uncrush.

If you drop low, stun ^^ Underbog is probably the easiest from my exp, Slave Pens has a few hard hitters but should be totally doable if your healer isn't asleep at the wheel.
Yukionna

Postby Shoju » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:52 am

aldor rep for chest
meta gem
Shoju

Postby VikrumthePally » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:00 am

You are plenty good for heroics.

Do hellfire ramps with good ranged dps.

Do underbog with a good healer. The ONLY hard part about that instance is the bog lords.

Do botanica. It's quite possibly the easiest instance ever known to man. There is absolutely nothing hard about that place.

Sethekk halls. Wow just blow through that joint. Super easy. Only thing you need to watch in there are the 2 guard before every room right after the first boss. They don't hit THAT hard but hit very fast. Stun one of them right off the bat. That will help a lot. Also watch out for the wind serpernts. They do huge spell dmg.

Just like others have told me, getting your badge chest and legs will be grueling but once there it's a cake walk for your next 250. Got about 100 badges the past 3 days myself.

Good luck.
VikrumthePally

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice