Remove Advertisements

What should I work on first?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: What should I work on first?

Postby bldavis » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:14 pm

first of all nice necro of your own thread :D

second: i would get teh t10 helm for my 2 piece bonus, and the chest you have is a decent one, but the cataclysmin chezst would be my next purchase (its all you have left right?)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: What should I get first

Postby chinoquezada » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:46 am

Strongarm wrote:Don't know if I should get the T10 helm or the Cataclysmic Chestguard. Here is my link. Any advice would be nice.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Strongarm

Thanks

I recommend you read the guides here on gearing/gemming/enchanting. You are making a lot of mistakes in your gear.
chinoquezada

Postby Epimer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 am

Seconding the above advice. This guide just a few threads up would be a good place to start, because that is some seriously random gemming you've got there.
Epimer

Postby Barathorn » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:47 am

Ok it appears I do have to spell it out after all because the invisble ink fairy has been at work in the stickies obviously :wink: .

1/ a necro from 2008? Just no. C'mon seriously.

2/ forum guidelines are your friends, read them.[See my sig if you have no idea where they are].

3/ wrong place for the post even if it wasn't necro'ed, point 2 would have shown this. Please repost further questions of this nature in the Gear Advice Sticky Thread.

I don't want to have to doing this that often guys and girls, read the guidelines. We are here to help but post in the right place please.

Thread locked.

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice