Remove Advertisements

Hammer of Lolipop versus Misery

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Hammer of Lolipop versus Misery

Postby Arquine » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 am

I know the gear guide ranks ToC and RoM higher than HoJ but my concern is that HoJ seems more like a prot pala weapon compared to the other 2?

Spell Hit while not useless can be quite nice, missing your initial threat can be quite a mess. The 9 stam is also quite nice.

What are your thoughts?
Arquine

Postby Tieran » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 am

I think the main reason that misery is an upgrade is because of the large + spell dmg increase... I think I am right in saying that threat is a very big deal in SWP - Ie its more of a concern due to the upgrade in your dps'ers gear and the required dps on a boss.

As for Tempest of chaos.. it just owns the dildo stick.
Tieran

Postby Lisson » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:39 pm

correct, RoM is better than (i like to call it) the cotton candy stick, due to much higher spell dmg. the ToC is on top due to high spell dmg, not as high as RoM but has spell hit, as well as some spell crit. the spell crit may not be much, but when ur judgment or exorcism crit, thats extra treat, plus.... it looks a million times better than the CC stick :D
Lisson

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice