Remove Advertisements

Gear that doesn't exist because loot tables LIE

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Postby Tolaat » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:46 pm

kilon wrote:I swear during his frequent trips inside the walls after Mind Control, Blackheart the Inciter stuffs the adamantite figurine somewhere. It's the only explanation for him never having it on his body when we loot

This, any type of shield besides the one from normal MT*, Cloak and neck from SV, Figurine from SH, Shoulders from Laj. I guess my getting the Jade-Skull Breastplate on my first run in Mech ruined my luck.

*And that one took 18 runs to get to drop, did it while leveling though so it wasn't as much of a waste as if I did it at 70.
Tolaat

Postby Mithos » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Staff of the Shadowflame and Lok'amir Il Romathis. 6 months or more farming BWL, zero of both. >.>
Mithos

Postby Omatre » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:43 am

Want a tip on the commendation? Have a warrior tank, you heal it.
I actually filled a run in, they were on 3rd boss, couldn't down her. I took the warriors spot. Killed her, and it dropped. Ironically enough now, one the war tanks, I think he said he's up to 19 runs, no drop. So, its just a damn horrible piece to get.
Then you see rogues in PVP with it, and it makes you wanna castrate them with a rusty spork.

Up till that point, I had enough Shards of Contempt, to be able to file contempt charges against Blizzard and still have 13 or so I could hang on to.
Omatre

Postby Menoch » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Decapitator only drops when I'm not there.

Also, never saw ZA shield (heal or tank) until after I got the BT trash shield.
Menoch

Postby cap_x » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:29 pm

1) Morose Pocket Watch
2) Shiled from Gruuls
3) Mace from Eagle
4) Shield from Dragonhawk

All items which i am sure do not exist in the game.
cap_x

Postby Consecrator » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:22 am

D3 shoulders from LAJ. Was exaulted before I got them, then 2 days later I got T4. Ah, those were the days, when the beer was cold and the loot was scarce.
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Consecrator

Postby Lexica » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:14 am

Boots from Naj.

Killed im in 3 different guilds and not seen them drop. The only time I know they have dropped is the night my old guild on my old server downed him without me there... and the ret pally who's tanking spot i took got them. :twisted:

The trinket from 3rd boss Heroic MGT took about 20+ runs as well. I hate that place so much now.
Lexica

Postby Kellern » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:27 am

Mithos wrote:Staff of the Shadowflame and Lok'amir Il Romathis. 6 months or more farming BWL, zero of both. >.>

got that staff on my balance druid.

Akama's GOD DAMN bracers! I have yet to see a single tankadin with them!

also - legs from akama.. dropped 3 times in a row.. then i was top DKP for them, 6 weeks later guild collapsed and I never saw them :(
Moonlight - Argent Dawn EU
Kellern

Postby Tiranknight » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Shocked to say this but Bulwark of the Amani Empire exists... :shock:

still not sure if there is a Barbed Choker of Discipline out there somewhere...
Tiranknight

Postby Maelstrom » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 am

Guild's 30th BT clear this week. Been MT'ing on all of them. Still no Naj'entus boots. :(
Maelstrom

Postby Jarion » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:29 pm

The brewfest mounts are annoying.

I've killed the brewfest boss an average of 10 times every day since brewfest started, with the exception of just 1 day, and I've only ever seen the ram drop once..I lost the roll of course.
Don't be afraid! I'm right behind you...using you as a shield!
Jarion

Postby Sederia » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:31 pm

kodo exists, I just didn't win :/
but I got the beer wench :P
Sederia

Postby SellassieTanks » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:31 am

Helm of the Righteous- This blue hunk of scrap metal has managed to elude me every time that I have run heroic Mech. The helm it's self means very little to me, actually nothing, but it scares me that any item could possibly refuse to drop so many times. I have run heroic mech nearly 75 times, I used to grind it for shatar rep and the helm, and over the last 8 months i run it multiple times a week as it takes about 35mins, and i can squeeze that on lunch break or in between homework. I always assumed that once I got an upgrade beyond the helm I would eventually see it, BUT NEVER. Every time i go on a bad streak of drops, all I can think about is that damn helm, and how whatever I am hoping for could theoretically never be seen. Got the Bulwark of the Amani Empire last Tuesday after nearly 20 runs, I was sure that was going to be my epic "helm of the righteous"

Aldori legacy Defender- Though I have seen this thing twice (in my first 3 attempts) I have never won it. My first time seeing it, I was new to my guild, and the Raid leader was not on so it was being run by a random officer, so they were unaware of my raid status, and gave it to an MS warrior who had respecced for this run b/c i lost to his 15roll with A FREAKIN 14!!! ( raid leader was upset that I was overlooked, as I was only the second prot pally the guild had ever used in main raiding group) My third run, second and final time that I have seen it drop, Our guild's Main Tank was not going to show, putting me in that roll, I joked w/ him that the shjield would drop again w/o him there, 5mins b4 the raid he logs on and says he is going, shield drops AND NO ROLL FOR ME!!

Damn you Dragonspire Trophy!!
SellassieTanks

Postby Tiranknight » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:19 am

skfjgigjigdfdgQ!!!

Bracers of Malicousness... and Mitts of the Treemender... again for the 100th time.

I am convinced Barbed Choker of Discipline is not on Maiden's loot table.
Tiranknight

Postby zixa » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:54 pm

6 months of ros and no paly helm
zixa

PreviousNext

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice