Gear that doesn't exist because loot tables LIE

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Gear that doesn't exist because loot tables LIE

Postby Fivelives » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 am

Ok, post the pieces of gear that are only on the loot table specifically to torment you here.

Personally, for me it's the moroes trinket. NOBODY in my guild has ever seen that damned thing drop. Ever. Not once. We've been killing Moroes since, ohhhhhhhh, feb or so of 2007.

On the flipside, we've got 9 or 10 ToCs and right around 6 or 7 kaz hearts. Oh, and we ran out of plate wearers to give the tide-stompers to. Every single Naj kill guarantees a tide-stomper dropping. That and the moroes trinket are our guild's running loot-jokes.
Fivelives

Postby aureon » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 am

21 naj kills
no boots
<.<
otherwise, seen moroes' trinket DE'd like 10 times lol.
oh, and hydross' trinket dropped 12 times in a row, and 12 times it got de'd
Leo's trinket, never seen, over 20 kills (rogues were trying to pug it on friday night lol)
:D
Last edited by aureon on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
aureon

Postby Marwan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 am

Tidewalker's ring.

One of the few pieces I actually need out of the T5 stuff.

Sword has dropped almost every single time ... no ring.

:cry:
Marwan

Postby anthony » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 am

aldori legacy defender from gruul, about 10 kills now and hasnt dropped but the rogue belt has dropped 7/10 times along with only warrior T4 tokens :x
Chat-killer at your service.
anthony

Postby Katerina » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 am

Solarian's healing staff. It's a myth, I tell you. Think we have DE'd the warlock trinket eight or nine times.

Void Reaver dropped pally shoulders x3 almost every time we killed him.

PePe's cloak - almost everyone in my guild has one. We are considering dropping our tabard and just wearing PePe's cloak.

There is aparently a 90% drop rate on mail healing bracers from RW. I believe we have 20 pairs now but have seen the cloth healing bracers once.

By contrast the Hammer of Judgement drops almost everytime we do MH. My holy priest has one for her offset (gotten after all the pallies of every spec, all the boomkinish folks got theirs, and even a shadow priest who does not yet have the badge dagger.)

RNG, how I love you...
Katerina

Postby Marwan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 am

Katerina wrote:By contrast the Hammer of Judgement drops almost everytime we do MH. My holy priest has one for her offset (gotten after all the pallies of every spec, all the boomkinish folks got theirs, and even a shadow priest who does not yet have the badge dagger.)

WTJoin your raid.

Our running joke in Hyjal anytime we wipe is that it's because the person who wiped us wanted to give Marwan another shot at his mace.

Damn you RNG!
Marwan

Postby Spectrum » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 am

So far it's just Figurine of the Colossus for me, but I've only done like 8 runs.

However, back in MC we got a total of two Felheart robes in over 30 runs. One time I wasn't there, the other time the other warlock out DKPed me. I still have the rest of the Felheart set in the bank of my 61 warlock.
Spectrum
Maintankadonor

Postby Kesiv » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 am

Pally/Priest/Lock T6 glove token. Have seen 2, ever...Mage/Druid/Rogue drop in 2's and 3's so often, ever Druid we have has 3 pairs.

Also, Maiden's neck...seen 2 ever (and never when I’m on a tank...sigh)

HoJ goes to off-specs, that thing is too damn ugly for me to even consider equipping. If it was a massive "OMG, gotta have" upgrade it would be a different story, but it's not.
Kesiv

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 am

Essentially BT hates me. No boots, belt, trinket or neck yet. It's been long enough IMO.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby ARogers » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:54 am

Kesiv wrote:Also, Maiden's neck...seen 2 ever (and never when I’m on a tank...sigh)

I'm at around 20 runs for it. I look like a fool. All decked out in everthing t4 and all the good pally tank za drops and still that stupid blue neck.
ARogers

Postby guillex » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 am

ARogers wrote:
Kesiv wrote:Also, Maiden's neck...seen 2 ever (and never when I’m on a tank...sigh)

I'm at around 20 runs for it. I look like a fool. All decked out in everthing t4 and all the good pally tank za drops and still that stupid blue neck.

The stupid blue neck that you get for practically nothing, is assured to be available to you when you have the rep, and gives the best stats pre-raid?

Have you gone to warcrafter to see what you'll gain/lose in equipping maiden's neck? Might be surprised. :P
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby ARogers » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:59 am

Guillex wrote:
ARogers wrote:

The stupid blue neck that you get for practically nothing, is assured to be available to you when you have the rep, and gives the best stats pre-raid?

Have you gone to warcrafter to see what you'll gain/lose in equipping maiden's neck? Might be surprised. :P

I thought the avoidance value difference was only like .01. Isn't the avoidance of Maiden 2.24 and 2.25 for the CE neck? What other difference is there? (sorry, i'm at work and can't see warcrafter)
ARogers

Postby Tiranknight » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:04 am

Maiden does not drop tanking gear... i refuse to believe it.

killed her so many times never seen the Gaunts, or Neck drops.
Tiranknight

Postby Kesiv » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:29 am

ARogers wrote:
Guillex wrote:
ARogers wrote:

I thought the avoidance value difference was only like .01. Isn't the avoidance of Maiden 2.24 and 2.25 for the CE neck? What other difference is there? (sorry, i'm at work and can't see warcrafter)

Barbed Choker of Discipline

Stam: 39
Uncrush: 2.19%
Avoid: 1.92%

Strength of the Untamed

Stam: 27
Uncrush: 2.23%
Avoid: 1.91%

I ended up just getting the badge Neck, and wore it until Pendant of the Titans dropped.

Necklace of the Juggernaut

Stam: 33
Uncrush: 2.25%
Avoid: 1.87%

Pendant of Titans

Stam: 43
Uncrush: 2.74%
Avoid: 2.38%
Kesiv

Postby Mortehl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:43 am

We killed Naj'entus every week for 8 months before I got my boots. That is all.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl

Next

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice