Remove Advertisements

Heading into TK

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Heading into TK

Postby Damdell » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:41 am

My guild and I are starting TK just wondering if I should change anything. I'm thinking about changing my weapon enchant back to +40 spell dmg. Please dont hold back I'm thick skinned. Fully raid buffed i sit at about 18.5k health

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... in&n=North
Damdell

Postby Gawron » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:32 pm

Your gear looks fine to head into TK. The only things I might change were I you would be the auto-blocker trinket for a dark moon card or the commendation from HMgT...(hell I am still waiting for my commendation to drop!) and perhaps get the shield from Gruul's lair...if you guys run it still.

Everything else looks good.
Gawron

Postby Damdell » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Last week was our final week in GL, It did drop once and I gave it to the warrior mt probly a mistake. Hmgt on the other hand isnt one of my favorite places. Thanks for the input. I do carry the Icon of the Silver Cresant around though just for fun.
Damdell

Postby Judged » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:52 am

On most servers there are quite a few gruul pugs anyway so just pug it until you get the shield when you have time. Shouldn't have much of a problem unless your server is low population.
Judged

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice