Remove Advertisements

Ive been Stupid

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Ive been Stupid

Postby Renly » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi all

First things first im a recent reader to this site, i must say good work its been very helpfull upto now.

Hears the deal i was tanking some time ago and had a reasonably good set around 13k hp unbuffed etc, but i had a major brain fart and sold it in a fit of frustration, and quit the character for around 6 months.

I came back to my pally tank the other day, and nealy wept at the sorry state the poor guy is in. So hears the question where should i be going in order to get some decent gear, as you can immagine the option of quests is out of the question as the majority of these are compleated.

sorry to bother you all with this trivium and thanks for any help offered

ps i know the gear choices are shocking but i gotta start somewhere

this is my current armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... wn&n=Renly
Renly

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm

Petition Blizzard for a restoration of items. They'll require the gold that you sold the items for and/or any disenchanting mats obtained.
Jerey-Darkspear

Postby Renly » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:28 pm

thanks for the tip, although i was unaware that they would be able to do that. so dumb question time just speak toa GM then correct?
Renly

Postby SmurfZG » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Renly wrote:thanks for the tip, although i was unaware that they would be able to do that. so dumb question time just speak toa GM then correct?

yes
SmurfZG

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice