Remove Advertisements

S2 gavel?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Postby Skwigelf » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:21 am

Teyrocar wrote:
towelliee wrote:So with Gavel and Shield how low can my def drop? Was thinking 480ish

With the Gavel alone you can drop to 479. With the Gavel (18 ) AND the Shield (31) you can drop to 460.

Just keep in mind, however, that Resilience =/= Mitigation, and you'll still have to worry about maintaining uncrushability. That's been my main problem with switching to the S2 shield, I always seem to need that last bit of avoidance to push me over 102.4%.

Yup. That's what happened to me. I switched out my Righteous Shoulders for the S2 Lamellar Shoulders and the 20 defense drop put me 1.2% below uncrushable with my +Stam trinket, though I'm well over Uncrittable with 488 defense and 71 resilience.

So now I have Moroe's Pocketwatch and the Figurine of the Colossus equipped. Its a drop of 47 stamina from my Rocket Launcher, but I'm now around 3% over Uncrushable.

All in all, if I'm tanking heroics or non-big-damage-crushing bosses, I boosted my armour by 400, my stamina by 18 and my spell damage by 10 with the S2 shoulders.
Skwigelf

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice