Remove Advertisements

Otherclassadin Sites?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Postby Annabelle » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 am

Catriona wrote:I'm really curious now about mage sites. I did a cursory search and didn't find anything, but then I can't go on the WoW forums (a big F U to NMCI) to see if maybe someone did the same as they did for Lightnatured, and posted it there.

I'm gonna keep looking for you though, now that you have me interested. ^_^

NMCI doesn't decide what gets blocked, the government tells EDS what to block so they do it since the govenment pays the contract for NMCI that pays EDS. I used to work at the NMCI helpdesk.

I was quite upset when wow was added to the list of blocked sites as well though :cry:
Keep your friends close and your curly fries even closer.
Annabelle

Postby Nakama » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:13 am

Morpheren wrote:
Levantine wrote:Tankspot has a lot of Fury and Arms related material, despite it's name.

I fucking hate the proxy here.

QFT. Stupid link blocks and proxies that keep you from reading good WoW info while at work! :)

--Jed
Nakama

Banana Shoulders - Holy Paladin

Postby jaiyo » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:32 pm

www.bananashoulders.com is the best Holy Paladin blog there is. The blogger (Siha) also does a fabulous job covering Paladin tactics, professions, talents, etc.

A must read for Paladins even if you're not Holy.

Regards,
J.
jaiyo
Maintankadonor

Postby Killu » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Rawr added Tankadins in the most recent build.
Killu

Postby Veneretio » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 pm

tankingtips.com for prot warriors :)
www.tankingtips.com - for warriors (yup, I have no idea why I'm here either)
Veneretio

moonkin repository

Postby djellum » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 pm

recently this site has come about for moonkins. lots of the contributers are also contributors to the elitist jerks page, but this whole site is dedicated to moonkins. been up for bit and is growing. very good site overall.

http://themoonkinrepository.freeforums.org/

djellum

Postby Pala » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:48 pm

This Ret paladin site has seemed to be good so far.
http://retlol.mrgummage.com/index.php
[Palatinus] & [Kury] - Earthen Ring US
Pala
Maintankadonor

Postby ghank2121 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:10 am

Does anyone know where or if there is a DK site up yet if not where would be the best spot to look for general tanking for all classes because i plan on tanking as my DK
ghank2121

Postby mavfin » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:34 pm

agnara wrote:Mages don't realy need to know that much. A dps calculator like this should be enough.

http://www.manoutoftime.org/staticpages/index.php/tcom

Edit: It's mage only, I linked it because it's better than the other dps calculators i've seen.

This guy is quitting WoW. Doesn't like the new dual-spec mechanic or the new Frost tree.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby Splug » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:07 pm

ghank2121 wrote:Does anyone know where or if there is a DK site up yet if not where would be the best spot to look for general tanking for all classes because i plan on tanking as my DK
I actually checked the thread looking for the same, but no one seems to have a pointer to one. I'm half tempted to crank one up myself, but on the other hand I'm more tempted to bitch'n'moan until someone else sets one up so I don't have to moderate a forum. I spend enough time just reading and commenting.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Mateo » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:08 am

Splug wrote:
ghank2121 wrote:Does anyone know where or if there is a DK site up yet if not where would be the best spot to look for general tanking for all classes because i plan on tanking as my DK
I actually checked the thread looking for the same, but no one seems to have a pointer to one. I'm half tempted to crank one up myself, but on the other hand I'm more tempted to bitch'n'moan until someone else sets one up so I don't have to moderate a forum. I spend enough time just reading and commenting.

-Splug

http://deathknight.info/ is in working order, although their tanking section is a little light since the majority of them are posting on the WotLK Beta boards instead. I'd expect this site to pick back up after the 13th.
Mateo

Postby EvilNuff » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:54 am

I see a couple ret link in the first post, anyone have a good list of ret boj gear? I have not been able to find one. I have a bunch of bojs and plan to spend them on ret gear for leveling in wrath before going back to prot at 80.
EvilNuff

Postby Trammel » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:04 am

http://www.resto4life.com/

Not a bad site but not as great as EJ either.
Trammel

Postby katraya » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:58 pm

The creator of the Warlock's Den has created a similar site for mages:
The Mage Tower

It just launched so it is still a bit lacking in the artwork and content department but hopefully it will grow into a valuable resource over time.
katraya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes