4.1 feeling squishy?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

4.1 feeling squishy?

Postby Shyrtandros » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 am

I know that they made some modifications to the way Resilience works with patch 4.1 and I am wondering if anyone else feels like there is a big difference in their defenses?

I feel like I am going down alot faster than I used to... but at the same time I feel like I am tearing through targets a bit easier too.

I didn't get to test this out for more than 1 or 2 BG's so it could have just been some bad matches, but it felt pretty steady.
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Re: 4.1 feeling squishy?

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:58 am

It probably depends on your gear level... the new scaling is supposed to be a buff for people with low resil and a nerf for those with high resil. (I'm in the former category, with only 2500.)
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Re: 4.1 feeling squishy?

Postby Kelaan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:03 pm

I'll probably lose some resilience - I think I'm over 3300? But, everyone else is too. More Resilience will never be bad, it just apparently will be less dominant than it used to. I have no idea how this will affect arena gearing strategies, as I'm a scrub. :)
Kelaan

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes