Remove Advertisements

[Ret] Anyone else REALLY hate Inquisition?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [Ret] Anyone else REALLY hate Inquisition?

Postby Aanar » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 am

Mannstein wrote:What is easier for some, it's boring to others... :D
After patch, you get a retri pala that (warning: Exageration) only has to look to the Stg and ilvl of the item to chose which is better...

I'll take boring over frustration of very poorly itemized gear. Haste/Crit on shaman resto tier 11 chest? Where's the spirit?!? Seriously? None of the holy pally tier has haste on it, they're all spirit/crit or spirit/mastery. (Mastery and crit being pretty bad for holy)
Aanar

Re: [Ret] Anyone else REALLY hate Inquisition?

Postby Kelaan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 am

Mannstein wrote:What is easier for some, it's boring to others... :D
After patch, you get a retri pala that (warning: Exageration) only has to look to the Stg and ilvl of the item to chose which is better...

If haste, crit, and mastery were all Basically Equivalent, that really lets you gear towards a playstyle you like. If you like proc-watching, reforge into Mastery. If you like Big Numbers, reforge into crit. If you want to bypass armor, Mastery. I'm not sure what you'd have to like to go for a hasted build, at least before we can get enough to soft-cap CS again. I imagine that crit or mastery are good for PvP, for example.
Kelaan

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes