Remove Advertisements

Holy PVE resources and cataclysm questions

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Holy PVE resources and cataclysm questions

Postby Corpsicle » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 am

I'm returning to WoW after a year long break and starting to look into getting ready for Cataclysm. I've always had holy as my dual spec and I'm trying to decide on whether to continue with that in Cataclysm or not. Does anyone have a link to a good holy paladin website? I've looked through the Elitist Jerks threads some, but I'm looking for something more along the lines of a maintankadin for healers. :)

For anyone in the Beta and/or on the PTR - do you like the changes in Holy Paladins? How do the new spells work to fill our shortcomings (or not as the case may be)? Have you changed your playstyle as a Holy Paladin to work with the new talents/spells in any way?

Thanks in advance. :)
Corpsicle

Re: Holy PVE resources and cataclysm questions

Postby Shathus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 am

I've been following Kurn's Corner for thoughts, opinions, etc on the Holy changes. outside of what I've heard around here that is.
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Re: Holy PVE resources and cataclysm questions

Postby Adryl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:16 am

I'll have to check that out after work. I am honestly worried about Healadins for Cata. I am very please with how they are now. I know people who have said it's too simple and I've heard others complaining b/c they are poor healers due to the inability to raid heal efficiently (though I somewhat disagree). I'll just have to wait and see before I decide to drop holy and stick to Prot/Ret.
Adryl

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes