[Resto Druid] Gemming?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [Resto Druid] Gemming?

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:12 am

Sightblinder wrote:Personally i get all of my socket bonuses on my druid all the little numbers will really add up. For red i use the 23 spell, yellow i use either the 20 haste or spell and haste gem, and for blue i use spell and spirit. i cant remember and i check at work but isn't there a talent that gives spell power from a percent of your spirit?

feel free to check out, Heartsbain = Malfurion = US

As you can see from my sig, I don't quite have an 80 druid, but I know in the past this was pretty accurate (BC), afaik it hasn't changed a whole heck of a lot since then. Should be Runed (red, SP), Reckless (orange, haste/SP), Quick (yellow, haste), Purified (purple, SP/spir). And for the talents, Imp. Moonkin and Imp. Treeform (I believe) both convert 5/10/15% spir into SP.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes