Remove Advertisements

Mage Resources?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Mage Resources?

Postby Chunes » Fri May 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Aside from EJ, are there any prominent mage resources that you guys/girls happen to know of? I'm dusting off my old vanilla main since he's a 300 alchemist and I cba to level that profession from the bottom up. He just so happens to be a mage, but I certainly don't want to be noobing it up from 60-80.

Anyone know of anything?
Chunes

Re: Mage Resources?

Postby Palmela » Sat May 22, 2010 6:34 pm

MMO-champion.coms mage forums are alright, although youll have to deal with a lot of trolling. I havent seen anything that rivals maintankadin for a mage or any other class for that matter. If you have any specific questions you could just ask on this board though and theres a few posts about mages already on here you could sift through.
Palmela

Postby katraya » Sun May 23, 2010 9:03 am

Subcreation Mage Forum:
http://forums.subcreation.net/index.php?board=21.0

Not the most active place, but I have found most of the posters to be knowledgable and helpful
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Chunes » Mon May 24, 2010 9:55 am

Right on, thanks guys. Fortunately I have a savant mage in my own guild, but seeing as how I can't really chat with him on vent during the workday I was looking for some text resources.
Chunes

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes