Protribution Info?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Protribution Info?

Postby Goins2754 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 am

Hey everyone,

So, ever since I've been playing WoW it's been easy to find exactly what I'm looking for on the web. I can easily find tanking BiS, or "how to," or videos showing ret paladins in PvP (both arena / BGs), or rotations, etc.

Now that I'm really enjoying the protribution spec for PvP, it's really difficult to find the info! So far, I haven't found any websites dedicated to protribution (like retpaladin.com is for ret paladins). I have no addons or BiS to help me with gearing. I know generally what I'm supposed to do, but I don't know if there are any number crunching programs out there that help as much as Wowhead's gear comparison or TankPoints' addon.

Is there any chance we could get some stickies for all the protribution wannabes out there? You'd think there'd be a few on this site. I figured maybe MainTankadin could pick up the torch and help us all to PvP glory!

Thanks!
Goins2754

Re: Protribution Info?

Postby Elsie » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Hey! You may be interested in some of the information here: http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... =viewtopic

Retpaladin.com has a subforum for PvP and Arena where Protribution is considered just as viable to talk about. In fact, there's a pretty long threat about it.
Elsie

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes