Remove Advertisements

[PVE-Ret] Talisman of Volatile Power

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

[PVE-Ret] Talisman of Volatile Power

Postby Beriis » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:34 am

So I picked up http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47946 last night because no one wanted it.

Has anyone here tried this out? I thought it might be potentially useful for stacking Veng at the beginning of the fight. I know haste isn't too useful otherwise, so I figured I'd ask the experts. Otherwise I'm using DMC:Greatness and Mirror of Truth.

I'm at 28 expertise with the glyph. The kinda associated question with this is would it be worth dropping the SoV glyph for Exo and using the 245 Victor's call instead of Mirror.

Ok done rambling now, and yes I do use RAWR but I like to hear what others think as well =)
Beriis

Re: [PVE-Ret] Talisman of Volatile Power

Postby Shoju » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:37 am

I don't know how many of our abilities would trigger that, and since you can't change trinkets on the fly, I say no.
Shoju

Re: [PVE-Ret] Talisman of Volatile Power

Postby Beriis » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:03 am

Ok, so some brief not very scientific testing on a target dummy indicates that Shoju is right.

Would appear that only Judgement, the first tick of Consecrate, and Exo build the stack. So this goes in the junk heap I think.
Beriis

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes