[Druid Leveling] Need some info.

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [Druid Leveling] Need some info.

Postby guillex » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:53 am

Just on the subject of addons ... I'd suggest going to wow-pro.com and getting the addons suggested by Jaime.

Among others, you'd be using TomTom, Cartographer, and LiteHeaded. There's a list there. He also has guides written for Alliance and Horde, that load in-game, and point you to where you need to go for everything. It helps a lot, and usually gets you the quest-related achievements (in Outland and Northrend, at least).

Takes a bit of the monotony out of leveling, as his focus is on getting through the old world and Outland as quickly as possible.

I'd post the exact page, but work's filter is killing me here, lol. I'm pretty sure that you just need to go to the Addons/Guides section of the site, and everything's listed there.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby 8bit » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 pm

In my experience, leveling as bear was a lot of fun. Just grab a bunch of mobs and destroy. Especially once you get Leader of the Pack/Imp. LotP, you're nearly impossible to kill. Now that I think about it, I leveled my druid almost exactly like my pally. Hm.
8bit

Postby amh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Nearly missed this little tidbit, found out by accident. When you get to Hellfire Peninsula, make sure you do the quest to capture the towers. It awards a pvp-trinket now.
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Punkss2 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:10 pm

guillex wrote:Just on the subject of addons ... I'd suggest going to wow-pro.com and getting the addons suggested by Jaime.

Among others, you'd be using TomTom, Cartographer, and LiteHeaded. There's a list there. He also has guides written for Alliance and Horde, that load in-game, and point you to where you need to go for everything. It helps a lot, and usually gets you the quest-related achievements (in Outland and Northrend, at least).

Takes a bit of the monotony out of leveling, as his focus is on getting through the old world and Outland as quickly as possible.

I'd post the exact page, but work's filter is killing me here, lol. I'm pretty sure that you just need to go to the Addons/Guides section of the site, and everything's listed there.

Yeah I use Jame's Alliance Leveling guide from there. I use questhelper already and all that so it's all good. I was forced to take a break this week from playing as my work schedule changed for a class so I haven't leveled her much. She is lvl 23 now though and I LOVE kitty form. It's fun topping the dps AND healing charts in WSG or AB and not even close to being the highest lvl.
Thinking of starting WOW again....
Punkss2

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes