Remove Advertisements

[Ret] Seal of Command Change

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [Ret] Seal of Command Change

Postby Elsie » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Already nerfed:

That is correct, with one clarification. It must be a single-target attack. If the attack is already multi-target like DS, then only the damage procs, not the cleave.
Elsie

Postby Proudfoot » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Elsie wrote:Already nerfed:

That is correct, with one clarification. It must be a single-target attack. If the attack is already multi-target like DS, then only the damage procs, not the cleave.

So still not worth taking SoC then?
Dear Blizzard, Paper is fine but Rock needs to be nerfed.
Sincerely, Scissors
Proudfoot

Postby Elsie » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Proudfoot wrote:
Elsie wrote:Already nerfed:

So still not worth taking SoC then?

It'll be slightly better for pve trash.
Elsie

Postby Drae » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Fedaykin98 wrote:
Jedah wrote:Seeing how ret AoE DPS with glyphed SoR is pretty good in its current (live) form.... this change to SoC is going a little over the top. As others have said, I like the cleave idea, but it looks way too powerful in its current form. Expect it to get nerfed in some capacity sooner rather than later.

Why would anyone glyph SoR for PvE? We already have 4 good glyphs to choose from that will actually help us on boss fights (Judgement, Consecration, SoV, Exorcism). I don't glyph for trash, I glyph for bosses.
On yogg I replace consecrate for SoR, and I'm already expertise capped so I use Exorcism instead of SoV.
Drae

Postby Joanadark » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:15 am

For the most part it's still useless.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby majiben » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 am

Joanadark wrote:

For the most part it's still useless.
That's not true. Just look at the numbers here: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t68951-retr ... ost1351418
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby asiendavis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Well, first of all the chain hit on 4 mobs is 16 hits not 12, someone said 4+(4*2)= 12, which is right, but it's the incorrect equation, it's 4+(4*3)=16, since you need to count the first proc of the hit. You hit a mob with DS, you get a DS hit plus the proc, then two other procs hits two other mobs, totaling in 4 hits, times 4 mobs = 16 hits.
This is a pretty huge buff to our trash dps, but for sure not OP since trash dps is already generally easy to take down, and it's not any stronger in arena, so all in all it's just a slight buff that doesn't really affect much.
asiendavis

Postby andx » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 pm

asiendavis wrote:Well, first of all the chain hit on 4 mobs is 16 hits not 12, someone said 4+(4*2)= 12, which is right, but it's the incorrect equation, it's 4+(4*3)=16, since you need to count the first proc of the hit. You hit a mob with DS, you get a DS hit plus the proc, then two other procs hits two other mobs, totaling in 4 hits, times 4 mobs = 16 hits.
This is a pretty huge buff to our trash dps, but for sure not OP since trash dps is already generally easy to take down, and it's not any stronger in arena, so all in all it's just a slight buff that doesn't really affect much.

doesn't matter because it doesn't work with ds....
Maybe I just have a disease or an addiction to tanking, my gf says I'm a masochist I say I like it rough, either way I'm a tank and I can't escape it.
andx

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes