Remove Advertisements

[PvP Twinks] Maintankadin Twinks Index

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

[PvP Twinks] Maintankadin Twinks Index

Postby Barathorn » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 am

Hi all,

To carry on from the numerous discussions we have had about twinks I figured I would make this thread so that forum posters with twinks would know when they are fighting against or with another Maintankadin poster so that the usual emotes and banter can take place. If you could list your battlegroup, character, faction, level and class then I can keep the list maintained.

Barathorn
EU Misery - Kedriss Alliance Human 39 Mage
EU Misery - Balkmog Horde Orc 29 Shaman [Twink in the Making]

Elfadin
US Whirlwind - Bowserk 29 Troll Hunter
US Whirlwind - Elfblaze 30 BE Mage (Just dinged out of the 29 bracket heading towards 39)

Shoju
US - Cyclone (Bloodscalp) - Jondasavage - 19 - hunter

Elsie
US Rampage - Myrrh 49 Rogue

Thanks in advance,

Barathorn
Last edited by Barathorn on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: [PvP Twinks] Maintankadin Twinks Index

Postby Elfadin » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:54 pm

US Whirlwind - Bowserk 29 Troll Hunter

US Whirlwind - Elfblaze 30 BE Mage (Just dinged out of the 29 bracket heading towards 39)

How do you like your shammy Bara? I was planning on either a shaman or druid for my next twink, both being a healer when I'm done probably. Both are in their teens, but the druid is getting painful to level.
Elfadin

Postby Shoju » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 pm

US - Cyclone (Bloodscalp) - Jondasavage - 19 - hunter
Shoju

Postby Elsie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:32 pm

US Rampage - Myrrh 49 Rogue
Elsie

Postby Barathorn » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 am

Elfadin wrote:How do you like your shammy Bara? I was planning on either a shaman or druid for my next twink, both being a healer when I'm done probably. Both are in their teens, but the druid is getting painful to level.

Sorry I missed this post. The Shaman is great fun until the hunters set their eyes on you. Then even a quick redeploy with Ghost Wolf has not been saving me. Good fun though.

My new project is a druid for the 10-19 bracket. I tried a hunter but it seems everyone has a hunter in that bracket now so I fancied a support healer/ranged attack role that could support and have some offence.

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Shoju » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 am

Barathorn wrote:
My new project is a druid for the 10-19 bracket. I tried a hunter but it seems everyone has a hunter in that bracket now so I fancied a support healer/ranged attack role that could support and have some offence.

Barathorn

The reason that everyone has a hunter now is because they were Facroll HK farmers before the XP / no xp separation. Give it a month or two more of not being able to Multi-shot [one=shot] non twinks and the bad ones will start to disappear.

I honestly took a break from my 19 hunter because it got to be TOO EASY. When I ran Pre-mades, myself and another hunter would just GY camp the Allies, and could perma-kill 3-5 other twinks by ourselves. I went and played a semi twinked 49 warrior for a bit, but man.... I just don't dig them in BG's. I loved playing him in 2's and 3's, but BG's were blech.

And BTW... If you see a 19 twink hunter in a BG with a Ravager, kill the ravager every chance you get. Why? My ravager solo's clothy twinks, and I love to eat healers with him.

My next goal is a 19 Axe wielding Orc Rogue. With the Expertise + hit rating, I should be a force to be reckoned with. Guillotine Axe + smite's Reaver will be the weapon setup. I just have to track down a guillotine Axe....
Shoju

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes