[Ret PvE] SoV glyph

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

[Ret PvE] SoV glyph

Postby Beriis » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:58 am

Simple question: Since the SoV glyph was not changed and still gives a massive 10 expertise skill, is it worth switching out one of the standard ret glyphs?

If so which one?
Beriis

Re: [Ret PvE] SoV glyph

Postby Chicken » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:02 am

Exorcism, but it's only better if your expertise without the glyph is less than 22.
Chicken

Re: [Ret PvE] SoV glyph

Postby andx » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 am

Chicken wrote:Exorcism, but it's only better if your expertise without the glyph is less than 22.

Yeah exorcism is kinda getting phased outta my rotation for the most part due to the cast time. I may just have to get used to watching for AoW. its just the times when i accidentally cast it piss me off so much. Is there a way i can make a Macro that makes me step forwards then back wards after i cast the spell? I would use it tanking and dpsing. I hate that cast time because when i hit it i see my dps STOP for like 2500 damage... which is frustrating. the should make the spell stronger or something because currently the drop in dps/threat due to casting is not justified by the damage it makes. Then again that would create more issues with burst dps... Hmmmm make it instant but a DoT? i dunno i hate that cast time haha.

Andx
Maybe I just have a disease or an addiction to tanking, my gf says I'm a masochist I say I like it rough, either way I'm a tank and I can't escape it.
andx

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes