Remove Advertisements

Holy PVP: Seal of Wisdom

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Holy PVP: Seal of Wisdom

Postby Brute » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:15 am

If this needs a nerf, its for PVP.

I was chasing around a shadow priest who was trying to drink in Arena, while running Seal of Wisdom and healing my DK partner. My mana was between 95-100% the whole time because of all the melee hits I got on him. In my pvp gear, a single swing gets me almost 600 mana, which is enough for 3 FoL's. I can kill DK's w/ ease now by running Seal of Wisdom, judging Light, cleansing their diseases faster than they can put them up, keeping up SS, and just wearing them down. Their bloodstrikes won't heal them if I don't have any diseases on me, and my awesome prot/holy spec is very durable and heals for a ton (up to 4k non-crits w/ FoL, and <8k crits when SS is up)

Rogues and Warriors, just keep up holy shield, sacred shield, back up so they can't get behind you, and throw yourself a heal every few seconds to stay above 80% while meleleeing them to regen mana. If it gets hairy, the ultra-short CD on HoJ (20 sec) will buy you extra time to heal. But your mana will never be more full.

This is better than drinking, to be sure. Its better than Divine Plea as well, but if you run them together, watch out! Infinite mana sure is nice.
Brute

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes