Remove Advertisements

[PvE Holy] 51/17/0 (+3)

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

[PvE Holy] 51/17/0 (+3)

Postby Girard-eredar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:43 am

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxAztM0s ... zub:NMwM0z

I whipped this up the other day. The idea behind it being it gives the healer a bit more survivability while still maintaining high(ish) crit chance through Sacred shield. Divine guardian not only increases the duration of the buff itself, but also the proc buff, so one has 12seconds(along with 20% absorbed) to get in the FoL. Though I suppose it relys(sp?) heavily on the idea of FoL spam, which may or may not still be viable. What do others think?
Girard-eredar

Re: [PvE Holy] 51/17/0 (+3)

Postby theothersteve7 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Imp RF isn't suicide for Holy? I was under the assumption that it was. I can't see it helping survivability overall.
Moo.
theothersteve7

Postby Baelor » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:41 am

theothersteve7 wrote:Imp RF isn't suicide for Holy? I was under the assumption that it was. I can't see it helping survivability overall.

There are times where healing threat simply doesn't matter. If that situation coincides with heavy raid damage, Imp RF is a good thing.

There are times when you'd like adds to be drawn to a central location. That is a situation where a holy paladin spam healing with Imp RF is a good thing (Murlocs vs. Tidewalker in SSC, centralizing the skellies vs. Felmyst in Sunwell, collecting fire adds on Sarth-10 3D).

@Girard
Looks good, but I'd definitely change the glyphs. Something more like:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxAztM0s ... zub:dIwMcm
For the last 3 points, where would you put them? For me, it's a toss-up between Imp Devo, Imp Conc, and Unyielding Faith + 2/2 Imp LoH.
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Elsie » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:48 am

@Girard
Looks good, but I'd definitely change the glyphs. Something more like:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxAztM0s ... zub:dIwMcm
For the last 3 points, where would you put them? For me, it's a toss-up between Imp Devo, Imp Conc, and Unyielding Faith + 2/2 Imp LoH.

Don't forget 3/5 benediction.
Elsie

Postby Girard-eredar » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:23 am

I threw the points into Imp Devo.

@Baelor- Those glyphs seem like odd choices for holy. SA I can understand, but does that work if you don't have the SA talent? SoW also makes sense, but Avenging Wrath? Seems a bit out of place. Likewise for minor glyphs Sense undead (which always stuck me as silly) and BoW, I can see where it would be useful but BoK strikes me as more useful.
Girard-eredar

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes