[Druid - Feral - PVE] Tanking stats query for 3.1.

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

[Druid - Feral - PVE] Tanking stats query for 3.1.

Postby Fridmarr » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 pm

I know feral druids are getting some big changes in 3.1. I'm curious to what a Naxx 25 geared druid ends up at in terms of Health, Armor, and Avoidance unbuffed. I'm trying to update some guild documentation and standards and such, but at the moment we don't have a regular tanking druid, so I don't really have a good way to get this info.

Thanks for your help.
Frid
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Re: [Druid - Feral - PVE] Tanking stats query for 3.1.

Postby iwillpunishu » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:00 am

My main is a hybrid feral, Im not positive what the changes are going to do to my gear ( I'm not sure anyone is really), but I'm pretty sure I logged out in my tanking gear if you want to armory me now, and maybe look again after the patch hits. If I'm in 4 pieces of valorios, then thats my tanking gear. I could be in frost/fire gear because we were doing 3 drakes last night. Sorry I cant make sure I'm in the right gear, I can't look at the armory from work..... My toon name is Punishh and its on Stormscale pvp horde.
iwillpunishu

Re: [Druid - Feral - PVE] Tanking stats query for 3.1.

Postby Nich » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 pm

I linked this thread to a friend who plays my guild's feral druid.

He mentioned that avoidance should stay the same, but he loses around 6% hp and 20% armour. In return he gains the block on crit thing.

This should mean that his hp is pretty close to the other tanks, and his armour will be just under 30k (when wearing his current armour gear), with his avoidance sitting a bit below the others.

This is without wearing any Ulduar gear on the PTR - ie full t7.25, and probably wearing defenders code and Naxx25 extras. It may've included the H.DTK ring.
Nich

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes