Remove Advertisements

[Shaman] Advanced Tips and Advice?

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [Shaman] Advanced Tips and Advice?

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:24 am

Where do you get your stat weights from? I tried to find EnhSim but it hasn't been kept up for MoP.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby JoeBravo » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:47 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Where do you get your stat weights from? I tried to find EnhSim but it hasn't been kept up for MoP.

simcraft
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:24 am

Quick note for any Shaman that reach Rank 8 on the Brawler's Guild - Destructolaser cast by Epicus Maximus will kill your Elemental. Time your cooldown use accordingly, and be careful.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:36 pm

So I started using simcraft, but it seems like a lot of work (either that or I'm doing it wrong). Sims take a long time, and if I want to get any use out of the stat weights I can't just use what I get on the first go, because reforging/enchanting/gemming with the first set of weights totally changes the weights the next time. And the only import tool that seems to work right is the armory, which means actually changing my in-game gear to get accurate stats in the sim.

Right now the damn thing's giving me weights that lead to AskMrRobot telling me to gem full haste, and I don't want to trial-and-error my way through all that to find out the real way to go.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby JoeBravo » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:11 pm

That's how it works for me. If you have a quicker way, plz let me know
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:25 am

Anyone know how the T15 Enhance 4-set works? It reduces the cooldown on Feral Spirits by 8 seconds whenever Windfury Weapon triggers, but does that mean it reduces the remaining cooldown after you've used them, or the cooldown of the spell before you hit it?

I would have guessed the former, but the Mage set bonus in Dragon Soul did the latter.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Worldie » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:26 am

The cooldown of the spell already in progress :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jabari » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:42 am

Hey all,

How are you doing your Resto reforging?

I've always gone SPI > crit > mastery, while hitting the Earthliving+1 breakpoint.

Currently experimenting with hitting the totem breakpoint though - 3000 more haste needed (eek), but man it makes Healing Stream totem good - it's now usually #1 or #2 on my "Effective Healing Done" meter.

Also, when do you ever use Chain? I rarely ever do - usually prefer just going into a Riptide/HW/HW routine instead if a few people are a little low - seems like less mana to me (resurgance procs) and I don't have to even worry about how far apart people are. I'll only chain if pretty much everyone is clumped and the guy with the Riptide is also down some so I can start with that person, but I certainly could be "doing it wrong".

Thanks!
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes