Ready to kill to down 3 drake sarth

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Ready to kill to down 3 drake sarth

Postby mosa » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:52 am

Hi
We attempted 3 drake sarth again last night... seemed to take a step backwards progress wise. I'm very geared and was trying to do a 2 tank strategy where the pally healer is bringing the adds to me via his righteous defence heal agro. Where should I be tanking Tenebron? on top of where he spawns his portal? Should all ranged dps be in my concrate as well? Should we move to a 3rd tank, possibly a dk for adds or would I be better on them?

I"m just very desperate to get this down, it's the last thing 5-7 of us need for the Glory of the raider, any suggestions would be helpful on what helped you guys push through those last roadblocks....
mosa

Re: Ready to kill to down 3 drake sarth

Postby Blar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:19 am

Using 3 tanks will make it tons easier on you, but two tanking is not too bad.(This is all from my perspective) The first thing is to pick up Tenebron and to zerg him where he lands, righteous defense any loose fire elementals to you. The whelps will spwan right after the 2nd firewall, so you have move Tenebron quickly ontop of the portal and make sure consecration is down. Odds are that one will healer will hopefully be generating the most heal aggro and have them stand near you and just toss a hand of protection on that healer. Then, Shadron should be just about landing and Tenebron should be very close to dead. You will have to move Shadron across to the other side and pick up Vesperon. You will be using Righteous Defense( Make sure to glyph for it) and Hand of Reckoning a good amount.
Blar

Re: Ready to kill to down 3 drake sarth

Postby guillex » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 am

Please continue this discussion in one of the existing Sarth3D threads.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon