[H] Kel'Thuzad - Dodge/Stam or Block gear?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby Salamandra » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:54 pm

daemonym wrote:max out your health since most of the damage in this fight is from magic, so block obviously won't do crap. on 10s he was hitting me for 4900 before blocking, so with a block that's what, a single flash of light? also if you end up having to tank the adds along with kel big health will help as you're going to likely take a tick or 2 of a void zone. since them adds are fackin huge they tend to cover it up and murphys law and all that jazz.

Void Zone doesn't really tick, it's just a does nothing then explodes thing. Also I can't really remember how much it does, but I seem to remember that it's still highly dangerous to the tank. I don't think I've ever taken it on 10-man, though.

4900 damage is a single flash of light even without blocking.
Salamandra

Postby Salamandra » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 pm

daemonym wrote:max out your health since most of the damage in this fight is from magic, so block obviously won't do crap. on 10s he was hitting me for 4900 before blocking, so with a block that's what, a single flash of light? also if you end up having to tank the adds along with kel big health will help as you're going to likely take a tick or 2 of a void zone. since them adds are fackin huge they tend to cover it up and murphys law and all that jazz.

Void Zone doesn't really tick, it's just a does nothing then explodes thing. Also I can't really remember how much it does, but I seem to remember that it's still highly dangerous to the tank. I don't think I've ever taken it on 10-man, though.

4900 damage is a single flash of light even without blocking.
Salamandra

Postby majiben » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Void zone is instant death to all.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Salamandra » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Yeah, I remember getting hit by it while standing around in 25-man version while typing, I did get instantly killed, but I couldn't remember how much damage it did or if it was based off hp.
Salamandra

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon