Remove Advertisements

[10] Sarth+3 kill video.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby Seloei » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 am

1 drake? if you run with 3 tanks and 3 healers, enough so you dont hit the 15 minute enrage timer. Probably atleast 2.5k each.
2 drakes? No idea, about the same as you would for 3 drakes, if you don't have a tank for sarth who can survive the Breath of Doom phases.

3 drakes, ~75-80 seconds of dps time before the second set of whelps spawn and about 1 million health to burn through. So raiddps (single target) should be atleast 15-20k. 15.5k bought us 2 sets of whelps or was it 17.5k?

Nice vid, tho it's a bit hard to see what is going on unless you have an idea what is supposed to be going on :S

Was wondering, would a drake tank (running 2x prot pal, feral) be able to use HoS on sarth during those insane breaths if theres still one add left on him?

edit: might be wrong on the times, but will try to see on tonights run
Seloei

Postby Drae » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Seloei wrote:Was wondering, would a drake tank (running 2x prot pal, feral) be able to use HoS on sarth during those insane breaths if theres still one add left on him?
If there's only one drake up then the breaths won't be insane anymore will they :P? With 2 drakes up I'd strongly advise against it unless there's no other choice or if your drake tank has his finger over LoH ready to blow it. HoS + two shadow breaths in a short amount of time can easily kill him/her, not to mention the melee and the chance that blazes might be hitting on them (sometimes the drake tank in our attempts holds one or two blazes for me while I deal with higher priority ones).
Drae

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon