Remove Advertisements

Loatheb 1shot-2 maned, LOL

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Loatheb 1shot-2 maned, LOL

Postby BlackKnight6667 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 am

Had a 10 man on our first visit to the Plague wing, one pali healer got DC'd just before the fight (4 pali in group, 2 heal, me-prot, and a ret). All the DPS died in the first 2 minutes or so. That left just me and my Uber MT Pali Healer. I did 1721DPS, and 1.7 million damage. the pali healer healed me (and himself) for a total of 900k health in the 3 second windows. the fight itself took almost 17 minutes...

Pali Power :)
Image
BlackKnight6667
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:01 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Postby Ahms » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:43 am

who needed em anyways :D
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants


-Ahms of Mannoroth

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Ahms
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:58 pm

Postby Fizzgig » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Wow how high were the Doom's? I'd just assume that eventually the dooms would have one shot you before it took 17 minutes. Congrats though thats awesome!
Image
Fizzgig
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:38 am

Postby MrDuck » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Fizzgig wrote:Wow how high were the Doom's? I'd just assume that eventually the dooms would have one shot you before it took 17 minutes. Congrats though thats awesome!
I thought the damage stays consistent and he just uses it more and more often? Anyway it has been 2manned on heroic afaik :P Having only paladins healing the raid there looks fairly difficult anyway :O
Image
MrDuck
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:27 pm
Location: Obsidian Sanctum

Postby fuzzygeek » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:10 pm

What the heck killed your dps?
Image
User avatar
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:58 pm

Postby BlackKnight6667 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:11 pm

MrDuck wrote:
Fizzgig wrote:Wow how high were the Doom's? I'd just assume that eventually the dooms would have one shot you before it took 17 minutes. Congrats though thats awesome!
I thought the damage stays consistent and he just uses it more and more often? Anyway it has been 2manned on heroic afaik :P Having only paladins healing the raid there looks fairly difficult anyway :O


I think they were at something like 38-42 or something. And yes the damage is consistent each time..
Image
BlackKnight6667
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:01 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Postby BlackKnight6667 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:12 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:What the heck killed your dps?


Not exactly sure, but may have been that we only had pali single target healing...
Image
BlackKnight6667
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:01 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Postby Mneme » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Inevitable Doom always hits for the same amount, but increases in frequency as the fight goes on, until it reaches a point where it happens every 15 seconds. With only two targets to heal, it's laughably easy to keep going forever.
There are few who deny at what I do I am the best,
For my talents are renowned far and wide.
User avatar
Mneme
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:15 am

Postby BlackKnight6667 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Mneme wrote:Inevitable Doom always hits for the same amount, but increases in frequency as the fight goes on, until it reaches a point where it happens every 15 seconds. With only two targets to heal, it's laughably easy to keep going forever.


That was literally the case. With two tics of five second rule between casts the healer was saying he was at full mana most of the fight. And due to Beacon all the Holy lights he hit me with doubled up on him also...
Image
BlackKnight6667
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:01 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Postby Sarutankah » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 pm

I hope the healer was dpsing as well, I use seal of wis and pretend I'm melee on that fight. Holy shock ftw
Sarutankah
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:44 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby majiben » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:39 am

Lag is killing tons of people in naxx atm, especially on Loatheb and Thadius.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
User avatar
majiben
Moderator
 
Posts: 6999
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Location: Retired

Postby HinataDestiny » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:52 am

Majiben wrote:Lag is killing tons of people in naxx atm, especially on Loatheb and Thadius.


and the safety dance dont forget about the lag there...wiped my raid tonight...serverlag and i see myself and 1 person in my group than i look and the other group is dead...someone yells wtf and we all say lag ftw at the same time
Retired Wowhead since Feb 14th 2009

A4 - Anime Forums - Your Place to Talk Anime

Playing: Halo(Heroic), Halo 2(Heroic), Ill let you know if/when I get to legendary.
User avatar
HinataDestiny
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:09 am
Location: Somewhere between the keyboard and the chair

Postby majiben » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:09 am

Actually got safety dance today despite the lag in 25 man naxx. I almost died once but go go health stones and bubble. Also I love HoS and SS for protecting the slow peeps. At least you can pre run on heigan but pre heals and runs don't work well on loatheb and thadius.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
User avatar
majiben
Moderator
 
Posts: 6999
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Location: Retired


Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest