Remove Advertisements

Naxx clear time?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Naxx clear time?

Postby Ahms » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:47 am

my raid group (10 man) started doing naxx about 3 weeks ago. it took as a few nights at first but we have it compacted down to about 4 hours now

question- is 4 hours still 'getting there'? what is a time for a 'fast' 10-man naxx? ie fast kara was around 1-2 hours. for naxx what is it, 2-3 hours? this is considering the group is wearing t7/naxx stuff. trying to find out so i can see if there's anything we can still improve on so i can then start rotating newer people in after we've totally got it down to an art
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants

-Ahms of Mannoroth

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/
Ahms

Re: Naxx clear time?

Postby Darillinis » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 am

Ahms wrote:my raid group (10 man) started doing naxx about 3 weeks ago. it took as a few nights at first but we have it compacted down to about 4 hours now

question- is 4 hours still 'getting there'? what is a time for a 'fast' 10-man naxx? ie fast kara was around 1-2 hours. for naxx what is it, 2-3 hours? this is considering the group is wearing t7/naxx stuff. trying to find out so i can see if there's anything we can still improve on so i can then start rotating newer people in after we've totally got it down to an art

We do naxx and malygos in 3 hours. So I'd say around a 2 1/2 hour naxx run.
Darillinis

Postby QuantumDelta » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:37 pm

http://wowwebstats.com/63uxiuw2kk3x1
Not really speed running though..
Achievement whoring is all we've been doing recently.
nani shini umareta no? nani shini koko ni iru?
ikinokoritai, umaranai kizum, hikari osoreteta
QuantumDelta

Postby Ashmadai » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 pm

We're at the point now of doing Naxx 10 man in around 3 to 3.5 hours, but without rushing at all and being very casual about it, so I'd say about 2 to 2.5 hours would be about as fast as you'd get it without just breaking your neck trying to chain pull everything.
Ashmadai

Postby Ahms » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:46 am

ty guys :D
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants

-Ahms of Mannoroth

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/
Ahms

Postby Samilyn » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:24 pm

We're running about 3.5 hours per run, usually with 1-2 under-geared people and/or using 3 healers, also nobody is flasking and we maybe use food before Saph/KT.

With a fully geared raid, good class makeup and consumables it would be down to 2.5hrs easily. That kind of a raid doesn't seem to make since right now though; there's no need to rush to down every boss in a raid week.
Samilyn

Postby knaughty » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Samilyn wrote:We're running about 3.5 hours per run, usually with 1-2 under-geared people and/or using 3 healers, also nobody is flasking and we maybe use food before Saph/KT.

With a fully geared raid, good class makeup and consumables it would be down to 2.5hrs easily. That kind of a raid doesn't seem to make since right now though; there's no need to rush to down every boss in a raid week.

Sure there is: Clear Naxx & Malygos in one night so that you have more time for Sarth+3 wipes.

Also: Time to go do 10-man silly achievements :D
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon