Room after heigan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby Helpunot » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Meh, just have the raid group up, run like hell dropping consecrate and hammering anything in front of you. If a dps is laggin behind they will probably die. Thats what warlocks are for.

You CAN have a DK just drop ground where you don't and or a warrior running as well. Other possibilities exist like druids spamming swipe as they run.

We tried stopping and killing as wel go... you just get more eyes and seems like more maggots and dead dps since they seem to either spawn as you go or they get to the group slowly and that hunter spamming his aoe arrows is gonna pull 10x the threat your consecrate is on first ticks.

Run to end of room, no dps, healers can do their thing. I tend to drop ground, run ahead and hammer something, drop ground rinse repeat. I do not stay on my ground waiting for the cd.
Helpunot

Postby Jobah » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:44 pm

my guild has tried all kinds of strategies for this gauntlet, they never work. We'll be doing sooooo good then someone will die and u can never res them... We just decided, if you wipe, you werent running fast enuff.
Jobah

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon