[10] If you plan to pug Naxx.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10] If you plan to pug Naxx.

Postby Freemount » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:51 am

so the past two days (one before reset and one after) I have pugged Naxx. All randoms who I had never met before.

Anub'Rekhan:
I personally suggest not doing Anub with a full pug group. We managed to get it down but people simply could not grasp the whole Locust Swarm (god I hate pugs). We eventually downed it after realizing that when I was kiting Anub, the rest of the raid could simply stand in the very center of the circle and not be hit by the swarm. This helped tremendously due to the fact that everyone could not understand the simple mechanism of the ability. Although my second pug downed this guy flawlessly first time.

Instructor Razuvious:
Very simple fight. Downed him first try without any trouble at all. Just need two people who can easily work the orbs (I did it with my off tank).

Patchwerk:
We attempted this with my first pug and got him to around 500k hp before he enraged, the dpsers simply didn't have enough in them. On my second pug we downed him first try. Very simple fight indeed.

We wanted to do plague wing but the gargoyls were kicking our butts. We did the first set of two after the 2nd attempt, but the next set of 2 just would not die. Shame really because Noth looks to be one hell of an easy battle.

My advice to puggers: Test your group on Patchwerk, but warn them that they will probably wipe... If you got close, look into replacing your lowest dpsers. Once you have tested your group, hit up the military wing.
Freemount

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 am

Do not underestimate Noth.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Freemount » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:32 am

Seems simple to me man. Aslong as your group has some decent dps and you don't over swamp the undead side.
Freemount

Postby Rehlachs- » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:42 am

Freemount wrote:Seems simple to me man. Aslong as your group has some decent dps and you don't over swamp the undead side.

Gothik != Noth

actually, it's hard to wipe on Noth.10, but everything is possible. all your decursers could have a dc right before the curse or your only tank decides to take a shower instead of tanking the adds in p2.
Rehlachs-

Postby Splug » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 am

Yeah... Noth is pretty much a joke if your offtank is conscious. There's not even a need to kill the adds, just tell everyone to focus burn Noth and hit skeletons when Noth ports away.

Also, since the curse no longer triggers the massive raidwipe debuff, you should be fine even if no one decurses.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Lore » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 am

Yeah we had no decursers in our 10man last week, we just healed through the debuff.
Lore
Global Mod

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon