Remove Advertisements

[10] Malygos

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [10] Malygos

Postby Tiranknight » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Anyone know why barely anyone runs this instance? It's like a quick 10 minute clear for easy badges, and some decent loot and no one does it. I ask people in my guild to run it...and am responded with silence... but they'll jump to run Naxx or Ulduar. I put myself in LFG and see nobody running it for days... Just really sad cause I want a chance to get the shield from there.
Tiranknight

Postby Belloc » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:15 pm

People generally don't want to run Malygos because of phase 3. It's a good indication of whether or not the player is bad at it, usually :)
Belloc

Postby Tiranknight » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Belloc wrote:People generally don't want to run Malygos because of phase 3. It's a good indication of whether or not the player is bad at it, usually :)

Honestly Phase 3 is not that hard... if you have a working Q or E button and can keep your stack refreshed every so often.. Even if you suck terribly put someone thats good at maneuvering the drake on follow and prosper.

wtb more maly pugs.
Tiranknight

Previous

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon