[10] Boss Mechanics Rundown

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10] Boss Mechanics Rundown

Postby Constantine » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:16 pm

We are just starting to get most of our guild to 80 (I'm way behind,) and we are talking about what we will need for Naxx 10 in terms of gear and strategy.

Is there anyone here that could give me a rundown on each of the bosses fight mechanics, gear check fights, and dps check fights?
No armory link necessary. I am so awesome that if you clicked my armory link, your computer would explode.
Or perhaps whatever the opposite of that statement would be.
Constantine

Postby Belloc » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:31 pm

This might be a bit cliched, but...

www.wowwiki.com/Naxxramas

Seriously, it's got good info that is pretty much up to date.
Belloc

Postby Consecrate » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:17 am

The whole instance is a piece of piss, the only requirement would be that you've got some experience in mastering gimmicky fights - in 10 man there is not a single fight that has more than one or two important aspects, if your guild is used to mastering things quickly then there isn't much of a requirement in terms of gear at all really - though obviously having a geared tank and some healers with decent regen makes it a lot easier.
Probably the worst named paladin ever.
Consecrate

Postby guillex » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Precio wrote:Here is my deal. (Sorry to ninja ur post, but mine always get locked cuz I start new ones...)

I dinged 80 this morning and logged off. I have all blues/70 epics. No 80 epics...at all. How far do you believe that I could get (lets assume that I'm fairly skilled).

This is a boss mechanics rundown thread, not one talking about quality of gear in an instance.

Your post has been moved to the Gear Questions and Advice forum.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Return to T7: Naxx / Maly / Sarth / Archavon