Remove Advertisements

Glyph SoV, does it exist?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Glyph SoV, does it exist?

Postby Calder » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:24 pm

It doesn't show anywhere you can learn it on wowhead, and there are never any on the AH on my server. Is it actually obtainable in the game?
Calder

Postby Drathian » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Pretty sure it's learned through Northrend Inscription Research, which is a chance to learn a new major glyph--20 hour cooldown.
Drathian

Postby Worldie » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:28 am

It does, just noone got it on my server yet, and i'm sure when they'll discover it it'll cost over 9k gold QQ
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby 2ndNin » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:05 am

Its up, 23g on EU silvermoon atm.
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria]Armoury Link
[/url]
2ndNin

Postby tullock » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:34 pm

As i understand it, both glyph of sov and glyph of avengers shield are discoveries, i got my glyph of sov two days after wotlk went live, i just got glyph of avengers shield the day before yesterday, and this was with me checking the ah every day for random things. Both of them cost me less than 50g, and i am fairly confident that i got them from the first (or at least one of the first) people who discovered it, so i wouldnt expect to pay too much more than that.
tullock
Maintankadonor

Postby Zamach » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:33 am

Got both, tested both, replaced avengers shield.

Vengeance = win

Avengers shield = just no

If you need the extra threat gen from the avengers shield, ur doing something wrong. Removes a great utility. I can see this being of use if AS still hit cc.... nuff said.
70 Prot Paladin / Dreadmaul
GM of Encore
Zamach

Postby Legionp » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:26 am

Yeah, at least from my experience in Naxx, there are just too many bosses that have adds to be handled. Even as a MT they usually just stick to me and the melee kill them. Might as well toss an AS at them and ensure they don't turn around and smack a DPS

Edit: Oh and as Zamach said, no way threat is an issue right now. I'm currently using SoL on most bosses because I'm so infinitely far ahead on threat.
Legionp

Postby Lore » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:08 am

There's a similar thread going in the Gear Discussion forum. Please refrain from posting new threads in the WotLK forum.
Lore
Global Mod

Return to WotLK