Remove Advertisements

Heroics and Crittable

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Heroics and Crittable

Postby Lumenos » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:03 am

Since hitting 80 I've run a few heroics and I've discovered that being uncrittable isn't even necessary with a good healer at your back.

I've gotten a few upgrades out of said heroics, but prior to that i had not upgraded any of my T6/Sunwell tanking gear so needless to say my defense was pretty low, around 470-480. So far I've tanked Violet Hold, CoT:Strat, and Utgarde Keep heroics and they were all three extremely easy even being crittable.

With my upgrades I'm currently at 496 defense, 25k health (with kings and fort), and nowhere near block capped w/o a redoubt proc.

I post this just to let everyone know if you're not uncrittable for heroics I wouldn't worry about it too much if you have a good healer running with you. This will save you lots of time and gold in having the BS craftable stuff made when you can just blitz heroics for your upgrades.

FYI, the healer in my heroic runs was NOT Sunwell geared. He was not a raider in BC so he was in a mix of WotLK blues and lvl 70 badge gear.

EDIT: Just realized there's another similar post about this. Delete if ya wanna.
Lumenos

Return to WotLK