Remove Advertisements

Aoe lvling areas?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Aoe lvling areas?

Postby gmf1 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:44 am

Hello, i know there is a post on this some were but i cant find it, i do quest all day with my friend but when he goes to bed i am aoe lvling, got from 71.2 to 72 in 3 hours which i think is pretty good, aoeing the seals in HF but there passive and takes time to consecrate on every pack and while picking up more you have to take a few hit in the back.

So im wondering if anyone has found a good place to aoe lvl? There mightn't be another karabor training grounds but is there anything close? And from what i've found aoe lvling (i wasnt even rested) is quite comparable to questing, have xp fu and i was lvling faster aoe than questing with a shadow priest using quest helper.

So if anyone has a place for me i'lle be so happy :)
gmf1
Maintankadonor

Postby Panzerdin » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:15 am

There's a thread on this in General, but I really advise you to go ret.
Panzerdin

Location: On a picket line, protesting against the changes to Maintankadin

Postby Erendis » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:13 am

Questing as prot isn't that bad to be honest. There is enough melee quest mobs that you can grind 3-4 at a time and the ability to solo group quests is a bonus. But the real bonus is the ability to get instance groups whenever you want b/c no one is leveling as prot.
Erendis
Maintankadonor

Postby Obrimos » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 am

Erendis wrote:Questing as prot isn't that bad to be honest. There is enough melee quest mobs that you can grind 3-4 at a time and the ability to solo group quests is a bonus. But the real bonus is the ability to get instance groups whenever you want b/c no one is leveling as prot.

It hasn't been that bad for me either. I follow two simple rules.

> 4, Seal Light, Judge Wisdom

< 4, Seal Wisdom, Judge Wisdom

Always bless Sanc.

Easy. I don't even drink. Ever.
Obrimos

Postby Erendis » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:42 am

Obrimos wrote:
Erendis wrote:Questing as prot isn't that bad to be honest. There is enough melee quest mobs that you can grind 3-4 at a time and the ability to solo group quests is a bonus. But the real bonus is the ability to get instance groups whenever you want b/c no one is leveling as prot.

It hasn't been that bad for me either. I follow two simple rules.

> 4, Seal Light, Judge Wisdom

< 4, Seal Wisdom, Judge Wisdom

Always bless Sanc.

Easy. I don't even drink. Ever.

I use SoV and judge wisdom. I very rarely drink and only after fighting casters. Divine Plea is that good. Also, I use the best water I can get so my mana refills super fast if I do drink.

I leveled 40-70 as prot. Pretty sure I can do 70-80 as prot.

Another bonus: Having 2 warriors, a rogue and a feral druid jump you and killing all of them. Priceless.
Erendis
Maintankadonor

Postby link » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Think there was a post somewhere that mention grizzly hills cave whereby there's alot of dwarves to grind.
link

Postby milehighako » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:21 pm

I found a few great places around wintergarde keep in dragonblight. Directly East is a wonderful spot.
milehighako

Return to WotLK